08 February 2011

And so, I enter the blogesphere.

I was complaining to my boyfriend about how extremely busy and overwhelmed I feel with all the 101 things I am supposed to do... then he suggested: why don't you start a blog about it.   o.O Uuuuhmmm...

I am rather certain it was NOT because he found my ear-wigging so fascinating - he probably hoped it would relieve some tension I felt with life, the Universe... and everything (a fascinatingly odd book by the way ;). 

So then I decided Why Not! I'm already so busy with everything I imagine my life's all about - Why not commit myself to even more obligation (Def: things you THINK you have to do) and leapt onto the bandwagon and now here I am. Hunny suggested I call it "My life and I", which I have to say I quite like. However, I thought it better (something I tend to do rather often) to add a little more of my true personality into the mix and call it Why Not.


What it will be all about is of yet undetermined... mostly myself being a smart-ass :P and chin-wagging about my interests in life (dogs, horses, chameleons, organic gardening, food, wine, holidays, my Hunny). It will probably also include some updates on the things that irritate me the most and perhaps a picture upload of my breakfast... who knows. Basically your typical blog but hopefully some of you will find it entertaining to read and maybe fun to interact. Here goes.

[PS- I still have to figure out where to change my location on this blog - it's 4:37 pm, South Africa ]

No comments:

Post a Comment