12 February 2011

The Suchness ;)


Jenni Button

Ok, I have calmed down a bit and today I feel just a little more sane! Thank goodness! :)

I have realised that it does not help me at all to panic, it doesn't help to get super stressed about everything. And after all - who can be unhappy on a Saturday, right? ;)

The best solution is to accept the way it is and to just cope with it and maybe even enjoy the fantastic things there are around me! I should relax and only do what is the most important at this point in time and also I have to make time just for myself! VERY Important!!

I feel a little more in control of my life. Puppy house-training is back on schedule. Jenni is such a sweet and well-behaved little puppy-girl :) and she is happy now with her puppy pellets and eats all her food. We were actually able to go out of the house and leave her alone for 2 hours without any crying or misbehaving, she just slept like a baby and happily chewed on her toys when she woke up, waiting till we came back to take her outside. A little angel! :)

Hunny took a couple of stunning pics of her while we played on the lawn, I think that everything might actually be fine! :) *BIG sigh of relief*

Je ne sais quoi, our Beautiful puppy-girl
I even had time to go through to Shala today! She's looking good and happy! Still nice and fat, her feet are looking good (? I'm no expert, so we'll see what the farrier says in a week/2). She is relaxed and seems happy and settled at the yard. We had to spray the horses with some tick, fly and insect repellent because of this mystery horse virus going around the Cape. It's very scary!! 3 or 5 horses in the area had to be euthanized after very sudden onset of symptom! Or that's what I've heard so far. The cause is still unidentified. There isn't much info yet, but if interested you should find an update on http://www.cordezhorses.com/
Anyway, our big girl is looking good and I will hopefully get to ride her next weekend when I have more time and energy. And I hope to start serious exercise with her the week after that, but it all depends on how easily Jenni adapts to her new schedule when I'm back at work!
Look my cute whiskaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment